I got to team up with Wrapsody Baby, LLC, long time creator of stunning, unique hand-batiked wraps, to bring you a brilliant ring sling experience. This lightweight, strong ring sling offers breathability without compromising support. The Artisan Ring Sling offers you a beautiful seat for your baby or toddler both for quick up-and-down errands or for longer carrying adventures!
The Isaac colorway combines two of the things most caregivers never have enough of: coffee, and time. The rich, variegated shades of brown call to mind a swirl of cream in your morning (or afternoon, or, on those really tough days, nighttime...) coffee, while the hand-batiked clock faces are a reminder that while the days are long, the years are short. It never feels that way in the moment, but take it from this mother of teenagers -- it goes faster than you think. Enjoy every moment you carry your baby with this lovely (and by the way, stain-camouflaging) colorway.
The Isaac Artisan Ring Sling:
- Comfort channels move your child’s weight to the body structures best suited for carrying!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from a cotton/linen blend that does the heavy lifting, softening over time.
- Lightweight fabric prevents overheating or feeling "weighted down."
- Size medium rings comfortably fit short torsos and narrow shoulders as well as broad-shouldered or taller torsos.
- Rings are sourced from SlingRings(tm), the safest, most beautiful sling rings in the world.
- Fairly traded
What’s special about the fabric blend of the Wrapsody Artisan Ring Sling?
- Linen has a high tensile strength but little elasticity. Cotton adds elasticity or “huggability” to the fabric.
- Linen has been shown to keep people 3-4 degrees cooler than cotton in hot weather, but linen can be stiff. The blend combines temperature regulation with a lovely fabric hand.
- Linen has a natural light-reflective luster and silkiness that adds beauty to natural cotton.
- Linen is smooth and crisp. Adding cotton adds “cush,” adding support on the shoulders to the crisp, cool sensation of the linen fibers.
- Blending cotton with linen reduces wrinkling and creasing and increases fabric longevity.
- Linen resists dirt, stains, and shrinkage.
- Blending linen with cotton causes it to feel comfortable and dry even when slightly damp due to the way it absorbs moisture, such as drool.