Jan Andrea: at home on the web
- March 10, 2006: New essay in Crafts -- why does it cost so much to
buy a WAHM-made carrier?
- February 15, 2006: Breastfeeding, formula-feeding,
and guilt: Breastfeeding advocates are often accused of trying to make women
feel guilty, but is that really the case?
- 14 January, 2006: Added restaurant
high chair cover due to overwhelming requests :)
- 7 January, 2006: Added a fabric diaper
and wipes case (because no one who can sew should ever, ever pay $15 and
up for a simple fabric case!!!) -- printable pattern, very easy to sew.
November, 2005: Added Sarah's babywearing poncho
- 7 November, 2005: Added a bag that slides
onto the straps of your mei tai -- side-opening zipper means you don't have
to rethread it when switching from a front to a back carry. Also added brief
directions for making a framed panel on your
- 6 November, 2005: Kids'
pictures are now up on Flickr. You will probably need to log in to see them.
If you don't already have a Yahoo! ID, you'll need to make one. I am sorry about
that part! But uploading pics to Flickr is soooo much easier than the galleries
I was trying to maintain here! I upload 1-3x per week, at this point, so check
- 5 November, 2005: Clarified a few points on the pouch
- Previous New Stuff
a comment | Read current
Previous Guestbook entries: 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 1997-1999
A Brief Listing of Contents:
- About Me: More than you ever wanted to know
about me, why I am Rev. Jan, some pictures (wedding, house, not Stephen)...
- Baby Crafts: Things to make if you or someone
you know is expecting or has a baby
- Education: Journals from my erstwhile
internship, a couple teaching-related projects, angst...
- Grammar: Rev. Jan's Grammar Primer, the
O'Rourke Rules (with examples). [More fun than it sounds!]
- Guestbook: Hosted
offsite. Please read and sign -- I love feedback!
- Kids' Whatnot : Rather than keeping up separate
picture spaces for each kid, they're both here now.
- Links: Sites I love, sites I love to hate, sites I
hate to love...
- Philosophy: Rantings, ravings, observations,
- Read & Play: Books and toys that we like, which
we think you might like, too! (And the links to get them)
- Stories: Rev. Jan's Fiction Extravaganza
(vampires, ghosties, and Ayn Rand... oh my!)
- Work: sleeping baby productions
-- websites and sewing...
Cost of the War in Iraq
All material copyright 2006 by Jan Andrea, a.k.a. Reverend Jan
Should you be so inclined, you may distribute said contents freely... WITH PROPER